Gibts die jetzt auch schon in England?
Ich hab auf eine Anfrage zu ner Falco folgende Antwort bekommen:
My last price is 3.000EUR . I am the second owner of the motorcycle . I was married in Germany, but unfortunately I divorced after 6 months. Now I am located in London, UK and I have the bike here with me. I have another motorcycle here in London, with UK papers and I don't want to register another one here this is the reason that I want to sell this motorcycle . If you can't come here to pick up the motorcycle I can ship it to your location and you will have 5 days inspection period until you decide to buy it or not. Please let me know if you are interested .
Der hat leider keine genaue Adresse hinterlassen, die ich hier einstellen könnte...
Fängt dann an mit "shipping company" und nem Treuhandkonto der company, auf das ich die Hälfte anzahlen soll...
Ist das auch so einer ? Hat mir auf Anfrage aber Bilder von den deutschen Papieren zugemailt. Was meint denn die Gemeinde dazu?
Aber vilen Dank. Gut das es solche Foren gibt und man sich untereinander weiterhilft. War übrigens keine Falco sondern Tuono. Muss ich halt weitersuchen, weil kaufen will ich eine....
sind bei Autoscout über ein nigel nagel neues Cabrio für 4.000 Euronen gestolpert und auf unsere Nachfragen haben wir folgenden bekommen:
I apologize but I am not a very good German speaker even I worked in Germany for 2 years, so I hope we will manage to communicate in English. So, I bought the car in
Germany. The car is in excellent condition, German papers, never in any accidents, the engine works perfectly, it has the technical book and all papers, REAL km. I
sell it cheap because I have a car from my company and i need to sell my car. I just moved in Bari, Italy and i took the car with me. The car is already at the
shipping company custody but I can send it to your home address in 3-4 working days. I just want to sell my car as safe as possible. If you are interested please reply
me so I can give you more information.
Misstrauisch wie wir sind, haben noch mal nachgefragt und dann kam:
There are no custom taxes to be paid because the car is still registered in Germany! So you don't have to worry about that!
The shipping charges are included in the price.
We will use Royal Mail for our safety ,they will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the car.
Here is how we will do it:
- You should give me your full shipping address and phone number.
- With your shipping details i will go to Royal Mail to start the shipping process.
- They will contact you with the details about the shipping.
- After the shipping begins, you will have to pay 50% of the total amount to Royal Mail.
- The company will validate the payment and will keep the money in a trust fund until you are 100% satisfied with the condition of the car.
- If you accept the car you should pay the balance to Royal Mail, if the car is not what you expect it to be based on my description, they will make a refund.
- Inspection period is 7 days in order to verify the papers and test the car.
Sooooo easy?? Zu schön um wahr zu sein!! Gott sein Dank gibts Google und Euch!!!! Ganz herzlichen Dank!!! Bauchgefühl hat nicht betrogen!!!